So it's hot. Duh. We live in TX. Anyway. We took Emily to the Aquatic Center on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I'm not gonna bore you with too many details. Picture time!
Fun with Dad.
Fun with Mommy.
Similar fun with Dad.
As you can see, we had quite a bit of fun. Emily tried kicking and pulling and putting her face in the water. It was so much fun and we can't wait to go back. More pictures.
Mommy and Emily looking cute.

Splashing fun with Daddy (who looks like he has a dead animal on his chest).

I felt even more awkward than I look in this picture. Emily had fun though.
See how good I am to you? Sure it's been a couple of months since posts, but Rachel and I rocked it with the pictures! WOO! One last picture. This is our favorite.
BOO-YAH!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment