I never knew you could headbang to the Farmer song.
None of us know who that blond haired lady in the front is that Emily keeps talking to, but she will be amused (tortured?) throughout these videos. NEXT!
She dances and sings. Double threat!
I like the stomping and the shoulder work. And now for the mess that we'll call "The Flower Song"
These kids had no idea whose turn it was, nor did they care.
That's right, I'm still not done! I'm gonna max out my blogger account TONIGHT! Suck on that Blogger! With all your... convenience and... versatility... anyway. In this next video, what Emily lacks in song lyrics, she more than makes up for in showmanship.
That poor blond haired lady. She was hypnotized into giving Emily "hookies".
Okay, this is the last one and it's not very long. But do you see how Rachel and I deliver on the goods? That's right! Over 8 minutes worth of Emily footage! She is really enjoying her new day care and has learned a lot just over the summer that she's been there. I leave you with "Requiem for a Ladybug".
Yes, I'm aware she gets all her cuteness from her momma.
1 comment:
She is too too cute!!!
Post a Comment