Sunday, November 07, 2010

Pumpkins, Belt Tests & Candy

Taken too long to get to this but it's here! I will now assault your eyeballs with visions of cute Emily's. Well, just the one really. Unless there's an Emily in the background of one of these shots that I don't know about. If there is, comment below and I'll give you credit. Maybe. What am I talking about?!
I love this picture!
Emily in her Fairy Halloween costume.
Know what she's thinking about? Cake.
Testing for her Yellow Belt with green stripe.
Success! New belt achieved!

Costume was cute, right? Rachel and I were both very proud of her getting her new belt as well. She's really improving this year in karate. More pictures!
Her hysterical and irrational fear of bounce houses has been overcome.
Tons and tons of pumpkins.
This year, Grandma and Grandpa Wallace got to come to the patch with us! W00T!

So the next day, we took the two pumpkins we bought from the patch with us to Grandparent du Alley and proceeded to carve them up in their backyard. When I say "we carved them" I mean anyone except me because pumpkins are freaking disgusting.
Emily dives right in...
and apparently shares my love of the carving arts.
But we got these two awesome pumpkins out of it, thanks to Rachel's deft knifery.
More of the cuteness.
Emily with her cousin, Caelin.
That's not my cell phone camera at work. It was that dark on Halloween and the flash didn't go off.

So, there you have it. It's been a while but there are a ton of pictures! YAY! Kindergarten is still going well for her and she's already super excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope everyone who reads this is doing well and feel free to comment on the cuteness in the section below!

No comments: