Thursday, August 17, 2006

She walks! (with help)

So I know I've already said we're doomed because Emily can crawl around wherever she wants. Now we're really doomed. Check this out:

So as you can see, there's no turning back. The world is going to end soon. I hope you've all lead fulfilling lives. Nah, it's not that bad. In fact it's kind of exciting. She's growing so much, so fast! Rachel and I were both so happy to see her figure this out. Now we just have to child proof everything and not ever leave anything on the floor and constantly follow her around the house and... so anyway. YAY She's walking (with assistance) As soon as her balance gets better, she'll be walking without that blue hippo. I welcome any comments, especially words of warning for anything Rachel and I might forget to protect her from.

No comments: