Two months, this time. I'm getting better! So Easter was yesterday. Last year at Easter, Emily didn't really do much. Sure, she was only eight months old so maybe that would explain her lack of enthusiasm. This year, Easter was an emotional rollercoaster for her. She took part in an Easter party at her day care and it started off well enough. Snacks were served and this one and a half year old boy told the most amusing tale about his last trip to French Polynesia. Don't believe me? Take a look.
So anyway, after that they all went outside and looked for Easter eggs. When I say "all", I mean everyone but Emily. She did this:
Now just to play Devil's Advocate, maybe she was having a blast by screaming her head off and flailing her arms. It's just that it doesn't look like fun to me... or Rachel... or anyone else so far. When she got tired of doing all that, she did this:
I don't know why and neither does anyone else. Moving on, we had a lovely get together with my parents on Saturday and on Sunday we visited with Rachel's parents and cousins so we could hunt for eggs. Emily slept most of the visit but woke up and perked up just in time to go out in the (almost too) cold weather and enjoyed hunting for eggs! Please to enjoy:
See?! Good times. I'll now leave you with your Emily update and drop one last picture of Emily and her cousins to last you until I remember to do this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment