Saturday, July 18, 2009

Be Like Water

A treat. Ready? Emily got ballet lessons for her birthday last year. She had a ton of fun and recital footage is coming whenever we get the @*(#$^ DVD. Now she has shown an interest in karate lessons, which Rachel and I are in full support of her pursuing. To encourage this, she got to observe said karate lessons to see if she liked it. I won't color your opinion by giving her answer, just watch the videos. At the bottom of the post it says, "posted by Bryan (time), (# of comments)." Click on the comments link and tell us whether you think she should pursue karate based on the videos.

Round 1:
Emily wins?

Obstacle Course Part the first:
That cylinder had it coming.

Obstacle Course Part the second:
Maybe this will be a good start for her training to be a Ninja Warrior!

Obstacle Course Part the third (a.k.a. Round 2):
"You think about that, next time you tell me 'No!'"

The latest, cutest thing I've seen:
Pretty focused for the first day.

Right below this post, make your comment. Ballet or karate? VOTE!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Strong the FORCE is in this one. A great warrior she will become. Control of the DARK SIDE she can achieve. Pursue this task she must.

-amber- said...

I think she should totally do Karate! :)