Normally I'm much more punctual about posting pictures and stuff from Emily's birthday, but we did a bit more this year and I had trouble getting the materials around until now. Emily turned four a few weeks ago and we had a birthday party for her here at the house. It looked like this:
That cake was made and designed by her momma. Looking at it right now she's tellling me how fun it was for her. She got lots of cool presents and got to play with her two little cousins (10 and 5 months old) and visit with a bunch of other family. She got a gi for her upcoming Karate classes:
and some Barbie stuff and had a really good time.
We, also, took our first family vacation! We went down to San Antonio so that we could go to SEAWORLD! WOOOO! It started out rough, but once we got into the park everything went great. Amazingly, no one got sunburned and we didn't end up screaming at each other because we got too hot or frustrated. I was attacked by two vicious sharks not long after we entered the park. Take a look:
Don't worry, I'm fine. I can't describe how much fun we had. We got to see everything we wanted to see and Emily couldn't believe how cool it was to see the orcas! She got to meet one of the Shamu trainers:
She and Rachel also got to feed some of the dolphins:Overall, lots of fun was had and Emily had a big time turning four. She's looking forward to Karate classes and I'm sure I'll be posting pictures and videos of those once they start. Now wasn't all that worth the wait. We'll end it with a picture of all of us at Seaworld. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment