Normally I kick off a summer blog post by telling all of you how Emily went swimming recently and had tons of fun. Well, that ain't happening this time because a few weeks ago, Emily fell at the playground at her school and broke her arm! Cracked one of the bones in her forearm and pulled the other away from her elbow! After getting the dislocated bone set and the arm cast, she's been waiting patiently for the time to take it off, which will hopefully be this Monday. While she had it on we tried to do some things that were fun that didn't require getting wet, like go to the Natural Science and History Museum in Fort Worth! Check out these pics:
She totally dug the dinosaur bones. (DUG! GET IT?!)
Lots of cool stuff to see.
I know turtles are slow, but come on now. (ba-dump, bump)
You can't see it, but Rachel is totally freaking out during this picture. ;)
Now because of the arm breakage, she couldn't compete in her karate tournament. She was able to participate in her school dance recital though. Don't believe me? Check out this bidness:
I can't stop smiling when I watch this.
Emily poses with her dance teacher: Ms. Bryan-can't-remember-my-name.
She has no idea what he is, she just thought he looked cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment