Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Holy cow, we're back!

After a 2 & 1/2 year hiatus, I have remembered that I used to update this blog! Let's cover some stuff. Emily is 8 and in the 3rd grade. Rachel is still married to me. We are happy.  We are about to have another child.

WHAT?!

That's right! As I write this, Rachel could be trying to call and tell me she's in labor with our second child. Her due date is TO-DAY! She's happy. I'm happy. Emily is excited to become a big sister. I realized I need to update this thing. To be fair, I have been updating things like Twitter and Google+ (sometimes). If you follow me there, you might know a lot of these things already. 

Some highlights:
Halloween 2013

From her 8th bday party

From our trip to Disney World this past summer:





Surely, that's enough to tide you over until the new kid is born, right? Follow me on Twitter and Google+ for more stuff and otherwise, I hope you're all doing great!

No comments: