Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ian is HERE

So, one day after her original due date, Rachel gave birth to Ian Andrew. Measuring at a healthy 8 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches long, he was born a little easier than Emily was, thanks to our fantastic doctor.

Always a little funny looking at first.
 Couldn't be happier.
 Nursery harassment complete.
 Mama's first morning with Ian.
 Big sister and little brother.
 "The Thinker"
 Posing for the camera.
 Same hairstyle. He's already taking after me.
One of Rachel's favorite pictures.
We're outta here!
We are feeling very blessed right now. We had a lot of visitors ready to squeeze him up that first couple of days. He's doing great and Rachel, Emily and I couldn't love him anymore than we do.

Hope everyone is doing well. Get e-mail notifications when I post something by entering your e-mail address on the form to the right. Check out more pictures either in my twitter timeline or Instagram in the right hand column.You can follow me on Twitter, Google+ or Instagram by searching Bryan Wallace on all of them. Also, if you don't have a twitter account, you can still get updates from Ian's twitter by texting FOLLOW @IanAndrew_W to the phone number 40404 on your cell phone. I'm not paying for your texts so consider that before you do it. OKAY! I'm all social media'd up, you're social media'd out so I'll post again soon.

No comments: